We pride in the fact that in Sun Shakti we have no glass ceilings or hindrances to personal growth. We encourage our employees to map out a personal growth chart before we place them in their respective departments or practices. We are an equal opportunity employer. Our policies help you redefine you workspace. We offer you not just a place to grow but also a place where you have intellectual freedom.
Sun Shakti's greatest strength has been our ability to share skills and creativity with our clients. Our working culture thrives on differences, but our people share a number of essential qualities which includes a strong ethical foundation.
We see our diversity as a vital strategic advantage and actively seek to build on it by attracting talented individuals from a wide range of cultural, geographic and educational backgrounds.
Our aim: making sure that all our employees develop rewarding careers with us.
Candidates should posses a noteworthy quantitative analytical ability. This position
will allow you to gain industry knowledge across a broad spectrum of Industries.
The job will also entail market research.
- Assist in developing research and undertaking analysis across a range of products
- Conduct supplier and industry assessments, identifying and evaluating potential
- Stakeholder engagement and scenario analyses
- Produce data to support product and/or business development
- Manage proposals, contracts, and relationships with vendors to acquire the appropriate
information to be able to develop forecasting models
- Assist with business plan development
- Project management of programmes for the Business Units, eg.Strategy implementation
- Min. 0-1 year of experience in a research capacity, preferably with industries.
- Ability to quickly learn a given niche product market.
- Analytical and research skill-set.
- Experience researching and analyzing in industrial markets.
- Ability to work and think through problems independently and with a team.
- High degree of competence leveraging MS Excel and PowerPoint applications.
- Polished written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- A strong interest in technology and a mindset/passion to think out of the box.
- Excellent presentation skills.
Senior CDM Analyst Required
Profile : Assess ,evaluate and execute Multi sectoral CDM projects
Candidate should be able to:-
- Assess and evaluate Carbon Credit project feasibility.
- Prepare Project Design Document (PDD) for CDM projects and calculate the amount of CERs generated based on UNCCC Methodologies and baseline calculations.
- Should have through knowledge of the complete CDM documentation process cycle.
- Should be able to coordinate the CDM project details with clients , regulatory bodies and other associates.
The internship is for a span of 3-6 months . A high monthly stipend will be paid
to the interns . Students with background in Engineering or Business may apply and
state their preferred field of work. Travel and other incidental expenses will be
paid for all international students. Candidates with knowledge of additional International
Languages will be preferred. The Curriculum Vitae must be in English.
Praktikum für Studenten Deutsch
Ein Praktikum in Indien ist eine einmalige Gelegenheit, die Globalisierung im High-Tech-Bereich
hautnah zu erleben und für die spätere Karriere Wettbewerbsvorteile auf dem Arbeitsmarkt
zu erlangen. Unsere Praktikanten lernen nicht nur indische Betriebe und ihre Arbeitsweise,
sondern auch die indische Kultur und Mentalität kennen. Sie erweitern auf diese
Weise ihre interkulturelle Kompetenz.
Deshalb kann ein Praktikum in Indien zum zukünftigen Karriereturbo werden
Send your Resume/CV's alogn with a cover letter at "firstname.lastname@example.org"